Yesterday we made fruit salad in cookery club. This is how we made it.
Get the ingredients:
Pineapple, Mango, Strawberry, Raspberry, Orange, Kiwi fruit.
Prepare all of the fruit by peeling and chopping into small pieces, making sure that you keep your fingers away from the blade of the knife.
Put all of the ingredients into a bowl. Mix together and then eat.
We put yoghurt on the top of ours to make it extra yummy!
At home you can add all different kinds of fruit to make your own fruit salad.
Did you enjoy making the fruit salad? How did it taste?
Get the ingredients:
Pineapple, Mango, Strawberry, Raspberry, Orange, Kiwi fruit.
Prepare all of the fruit by peeling and chopping into small pieces, making sure that you keep your fingers away from the blade of the knife.
Put all of the ingredients into a bowl. Mix together and then eat.
We put yoghurt on the top of ours to make it extra yummy!
At home you can add all different kinds of fruit to make your own fruit salad.
Did you enjoy making the fruit salad? How did it taste?
4 comments:
I really enjoyed making the fruit salad. It was really juicy. I especially liked it when we had put the yoghurt on it.
Miss Finch
My first lesson was wicked. I enjoyed making fruit salad. I liked cutting the strawberries and mixing all the fruit with the yogurt. The best part of the lesson was eating the food.
Haidar Khaliq
I enjoyed helping the team make the fruit salad. I enjoyed cutting the mango and eating the fruit salad when we had finished... I can't wait for next Thursday!
Rishi Patel - Class U
The fruit salad was delicious! I will definitely be making it again. Maybe you could try making a fruit salad at home for your school lunchbox?
Miss Moon
Post a Comment